Cooking With Oishii Anime 02
Welcome to my awesome series of posts where I will be cooking a dish that I've seen in an anime! Still going with simple here but it's very tasty!
Which anime is that delicious dish from? Allison and Lillia! If you like slow paced shows that feature airplanes and flying it's for you.
What is that delicious dish? Marinated beef cubes!
How do I make that delicious dish?
- Get your favourite cut of beef.
- Cut into cubes or stripes sized to your liking and place in the marinate.
- 1 cup of Herb & Spices Italian Dressing (any brand)
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder (if you want fresh use one clove finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Mustard
Mix all ingredients together.
Note: If you don't eat meat just replace with tofu.
Note: If you don't like mustard the marinate recipe is fine without it.
- Place the marinate in a bowl big enough to hold the beef as well. Toss in the beef and make sure every piece is completely covered.
- Let marinate overnight in the fridge. (12 hours) If you can't let it go for that long I suggest to try and let it marinate for at least 4 hours. The longer you leave it to marinate, the more deliciousness gets absorbed into the meat.
- Broil them in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or grill to texture desired.
- Plate and serve.
If you have a picture of some yummy anime food you think I could re-create send a message or leave a comment. Which anime the picture is from would help me greatly along with the episode number it is featured in.Cooking With Oishii Anime 02,