Cooking With Oishii Anime 06
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Which anime is that delicious dish from? Morita-san wa Mukuchi is just one of those run of the mill short episode anime that focuses on a bunch of girls being silly in school. Here is the glorious episode that this potato comes from! It is also a very cute episode on how I feel about baking too!
What is that delicious dish? SWEET POTATO!
How do I make that delicious dish?
The Sweet Potato:
- Set your oven to 400
- Select your sweet potato of choice (or any potato for that matter)
- Lovingly give it a bath (be sure to get any dirt off so get in those holes and crevasses good)
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it and any other spices you wish (tell the potato you want it to smell good)
- Tell your delicious one that you must now cut off one or both of its tips. (or if you like you can stab it with a fork a few times. The potato should understand why this needs to be done)
- Once the above deed is done you must now put the potato in the oven on a pan (tell it it is going to the sauna on the rocks for 45 minutes)
- After 45 minutes or until you can poke it so that a knife can easily slide in and out you can take the potato out of the oven
Get a plate and shove 2 candles in there! HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY CHII!!
If you have a picture of some yummy anime food you think I could re-create send a message or leave a comment. Which anime the picture is from would help me greatly along with the episode number it is featured in.