On the Second Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me, Two Avatars
On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me,
and Legend of the Galactic Heroes Keychains
Finally got around to watching Avatar this year. At first I wasn't sold on it but as the filler episodes went by and more of the plot was revelled to me I really started to dig the show. The comedy was annoying at first too but I learned to love that a lot too. Oh that silly Sokka!
Korra on the other hand isn't as fun. I dislike pretty much the entire cast and honestly only found myself caring about those awesome origin stories they told in season 2 or something. Spirits are pretty cool though... I guess...
Here's some random favourite stuff of mine from Avatar!
- Favourite character: Prince Zuko and Iroh
- Favourite animal: Appa
- Favourite season: Book of Fire
- Favourite element: Water
- Favourite fuck yeah moment: Iroh in prison working out and being super buff
- Favourite battle: Zuko fighting Azula
- Favourite food moment: Anything with Iroh and tea
- Favourite stupid moment: Aang teaching everyone how to dance
- Favourite sad moment: Appa being lost episode ;__;
- Favourite... uhhh I dunno ask and I'll think of an answer!