On the Tenth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me, Ten Anime Boston Moments
On the Tenth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me,
Ten Anime Boston Moments,
Nine Anime Watched This Year,
Eight Farm Moments,
Seven Life Moments,
Six Tamako Market Bird Butts,
Five Golden Openings,
Four Vancouver Anime Moments,
Three Anime Games,
and Legend of the Galactic Heroes Keychains
I never did get around to writing a full on review of my time at Anime Boston this year so I'll write my top 10 moments here! So basically stuff I can still remember. XD
- Meeting ThePatches finally after years and years of bugging each other online and giving him some maple syrup.
- Wearing my dinosaur suit. Hilariously I have no picture of this online atm.
- Meeting Shinmaru and taking this amazing picture. POPEE!!
- Going to the Macross valkyrie panel. It was really well done. My favourite panel of the weekend.
- Going to ThePatches and adaywithoutme's Bad Touch panel. Drove Baka-Raptor nuts because I wouldn't raise my hand when Patches would ask how many people have seen certain anime/hentai. Teeehehehehe
- Handing out some fun LotGH cards to all the bloggers I meet (not all who got them are in this picture but it is oddly the only one I took with people LOL)
- Going to the Lighter Side of Gundam panel with Shinmaru and later on that night actually meeting MichaelToole at the hotel bar and bonded over cat butts... Don't ask! (I think I was wearing my dinosaur suit at the time too)
- Hanging out with friends and board gaming!
- Eating awesome food all weekend. This almost never happens when I'm in Boston!!
- Lastly that strange overly excitable Strike Witches panellist....... boy ohhhhh boy...