Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a tragic romantic tale that starts off in school but moves towards adulthood.
We get 2 lovely girl uniforms in this show. The first one I'll talk about is the purple sailor suit. It's typical but really adorable at the same time. And no I'm not just saying that because I really like purple! The solid purple skirt with the white stripe around the bottom goes very well with the purple stripes that are on the white shirt cuffs and neckline. I generally hate floppy bow ties but for some reason this one seems to work very well. It's simple but it works. I wish the boy uniforms were more interesting but sadly they aren't. White shirt, dark pants.
The other girl uniform is one of the main characters younger sisters. I should hate this uniform based on it's colour scheme of green, yellow, and orange but I don't. They oddly go very well together. The skirt is just like the purple one but orange. The shirt is where things get a little interesting. It has a white typical t-shirt but there is this yellow top that goes over the torso. Kind of like a corset I suppose. The green comes in with the tie and trimmings along the collar of the shirt. It's an odd uniform sure but there's something really charming about it too.
Overall: I'd wear either of these with pleasure.
So since I did a favourite anime of all time list I decided to do a list of anime that just didn't do it for me. Like the favourites, making this list has some requirements. It had to have pissed me off a lot and be bad according to my tastes. I generally let a lot of bad things slide by without much thought so these anime ended up leaving a nasty enough impression on me that just made me not able to forget. I have absolutely NO desire to re-watch any of these shows and I generally can't stand the attention they get from most anime fans. Some are failed potential that betrayed my feelings so much that I just can't let it go and some are sequels that completely let me down.
If one of your favourite anime happens to be on this list do not bother leaving flame comments. It will be deleted. Take note that everyone in this world is completely different and so their tastes are different as well. Some people are more compatible than others. If one anime happens to be a masterpiece for someone could be another's poison. These happen to be my poisons! Like my Favourites List I'll update this one when something decides to be a terrible anime that just has to make the list.
1. Clannad (Especially Clannad After Story)
2. Full Moon wo Sagashite
4. Aria the Animation (Only watched Season 1 of the franchise)
5. Green Green (Dropped at episode 3)
7. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou / Quiet Country Cafe
8. Kanon 2002 (I will not touch the 2006 version with a 9000 foot poll)
9. Adventures of Mini-Goddess (Tried watching 3 different times and could only get through 3 episodes each time)
10. Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (Only watched Season 1 of the franchise)
11. Real Drive
12. Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka
14. Aoi Hana
15. Kiss x sis (Dropped the series at episode 3 somehow watched all of the ova)
16. Munto / Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai
17. Yosuga no Sora
20. Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
21. To Heart
23. Amagami SS
25. Crystal Triangle
26. Smash Hit
27. Love Love?
29. Bus Gamer
31. Roots Search
34. Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
37. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~
38. Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
39. Hidamari Sketch (Finally learned to stop watching when they came out with a season 3)
40. Ichigo 100%
41. Shugo Chara!
44. Beet the Vandel Buster
45. Twilight Q
46. Kiddy Girl-and
48. King of Bandit Jing
49. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
50. Real Bout High School
52. Kurogane no Linebarrels
53. Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru / Betrayal Knows My Name
54. Seitokai no Ichizon
55. Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~
56. Slap Up Party: Arad Senki
57. Sasameki Koto
59. Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
60. Hanaukyo Maid Team
62. Blue Flames
63. Idol Project
64. Sister Princess
66. Nineteen 19
68. UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie
69. Panzer Dragoon
70. Violence Jack
71. Bagi, the Monster of Mighty Nature
72. Lime-iro Senkitan
73. Star of Cottonland
74. White Album
75. Final Approach
76. Kodomo no Omocha
77. Lovely Idol
78. Itsudatte My Santa!
79. California Crisis: Gun Salvo
80. Sora o Kakeru Shoujo / Girl Who Leapt Through Space
81. Only Yesterday
82. Magic Knight Rayearth
83. Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity-
84. Angel Beats!
86. Macross 7: The Galaxy is Calling Me
87. Ookami Kakushi
88. Pretty Cure Splash Star
89. Otaku no Video
90. Kokoro Toshokan
91. Wedding Peach
92. Manabi Straight!
94. Witch Hunter Robin
95. Mobile Suit Gundam X
96. Hyper Police
97. Elfen Lied
98. Death Note
99. Martian Successor Nadesico
100. Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! / I Don't Like You at All, Big Brother! (We'll see if I can actually finish this one and if so it's going much higher on the list for sure)
From the anime Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Mitsuki Hayase is best friends with both Takayuki and Haruka. She sets them up to date because Haruka is painfully shy. She is a great swimmer and aspires to compete as one. After a terrible accident everything changes between the 3 that could make or break all their lives.
Why I like her: Super pretty hair. She helps her friends out through hard times and comes to terms with her own feelings over what she really wants.
Why I hate her: I actually don't despite what happens. She has balls.
Overall: I'd never play the game just cause well... it doesn't interest me enough as a story. The extra ova's that were made from the show were one of the most terrible ova's I have ever seen.