Shugo Chara magical eggs or something...
Now... I love plaid don't get me wrong... Boys however shouldn't be wearing plaid in shorts or pants form... I can't even understand the capes for both genders either... It's so... wrong... If they took those capes away and just wore the black jacket I'd be happier.
Overall: Ewww no.
So since I did a favourite anime of all time list I decided to do a list of anime that just didn't do it for me. Like the favourites, making this list has some requirements. It had to have pissed me off a lot and be bad according to my tastes. I generally let a lot of bad things slide by without much thought so these anime ended up leaving a nasty enough impression on me that just made me not able to forget. I have absolutely NO desire to re-watch any of these shows and I generally can't stand the attention they get from most anime fans. Some are failed potential that betrayed my feelings so much that I just can't let it go and some are sequels that completely let me down.
If one of your favourite anime happens to be on this list do not bother leaving flame comments. It will be deleted. Take note that everyone in this world is completely different and so their tastes are different as well. Some people are more compatible than others. If one anime happens to be a masterpiece for someone could be another's poison. These happen to be my poisons! Like my Favourites List I'll update this one when something decides to be a terrible anime that just has to make the list.
1. Clannad (Especially Clannad After Story)
2. Full Moon wo Sagashite
4. Aria the Animation (Only watched Season 1 of the franchise)
5. Green Green (Dropped at episode 3)
7. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou / Quiet Country Cafe
8. Kanon 2002 (I will not touch the 2006 version with a 9000 foot poll)
9. Adventures of Mini-Goddess (Tried watching 3 different times and could only get through 3 episodes each time)
10. Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (Only watched Season 1 of the franchise)
11. Real Drive
12. Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka
14. Aoi Hana
15. Kiss x sis (Dropped the series at episode 3 somehow watched all of the ova)
16. Munto / Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai
17. Yosuga no Sora
20. Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
21. To Heart
23. Amagami SS
25. Crystal Triangle
26. Smash Hit
27. Love Love?
29. Bus Gamer
31. Roots Search
34. Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
37. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ~Next Season~
38. Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
39. Hidamari Sketch (Finally learned to stop watching when they came out with a season 3)
40. Ichigo 100%
41. Shugo Chara!
44. Beet the Vandel Buster
45. Twilight Q
46. Kiddy Girl-and
48. King of Bandit Jing
49. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
50. Real Bout High School
52. Kurogane no Linebarrels
53. Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru / Betrayal Knows My Name
54. Seitokai no Ichizon
55. Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~
56. Slap Up Party: Arad Senki
57. Sasameki Koto
59. Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
60. Hanaukyo Maid Team
62. Blue Flames
63. Idol Project
64. Sister Princess
66. Nineteen 19
68. UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie
69. Panzer Dragoon
70. Violence Jack
71. Bagi, the Monster of Mighty Nature
72. Lime-iro Senkitan
73. Star of Cottonland
74. White Album
75. Final Approach
76. Kodomo no Omocha
77. Lovely Idol
78. Itsudatte My Santa!
79. California Crisis: Gun Salvo
80. Sora o Kakeru Shoujo / Girl Who Leapt Through Space
81. Only Yesterday
82. Magic Knight Rayearth
83. Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity-
84. Angel Beats!
86. Macross 7: The Galaxy is Calling Me
87. Ookami Kakushi
88. Pretty Cure Splash Star
89. Otaku no Video
90. Kokoro Toshokan
91. Wedding Peach
92. Manabi Straight!
94. Witch Hunter Robin
95. Mobile Suit Gundam X
96. Hyper Police
97. Elfen Lied
98. Death Note
99. Martian Successor Nadesico
100. Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! / I Don't Like You at All, Big Brother! (We'll see if I can actually finish this one and if so it's going much higher on the list for sure)
From the anime Shugo Chara!, Amu Hinamori is a student of Seiyo Elementary. She is known for being really cool, has a temper, and is often shy. One day she wakes up and three colorful eggs appear before her. They hatch into her Guardian's named Ran, Miki, and Su taking after her feelings. She ends up joining the student council because of this new power and is charged with the task of purifying X Eggs because they are bad feelings.
Why I like her: She is a typical girl and never pretends to be anything more than that. Her cranky/annoyed side was cute when it wasn't overly used.
Why I hate her: It's not her I hate so much... It's her Guardians... I will never understand the appeal of annoying little fairies that fly around trying to help out.
Overall: For a magical girl series it isn't that bad... But it really isn't very good either. How it has spanned 3 series is amazing to me. Amu is your typical heroine strung out to try and save the day, and herself. She is the girl to go to for many different transformations just like Sakura (CCS) is the one to go to for many different outfits.