Yup I'm 3 years old now.
Written 1000 posts... Yeah I know most of my posts are small shitty ones.
Almost reached 2000 comments... Will YOU be the lucky one?
Made it through 300 school uniforms... 66 more to go.
I'm sure there's a few other stats I could tell you but I'm lazy and don't want to do that kind of work. I think it's interesting that all these milestones are happening at pretty much the SAME TIME. So weird... I don't really have much else to say on this matter so I'll use the rest of this post to blabber on about my future ideas on what direction I'll be going towards bloggy wise.
Honestly this was a dumb idea... In my mind I had a great plan for this but like most of my ideas when I actually put it out there it sucks. At least the characters one was a hit! But maybe that's cause I was "new" to blogging too... I don't blame anyone for not giving a crap about these posts (except for GLO (who has taken shinmaru's spot being the #1 commenter here) because he's awesome and wants to sex uniforms) because honestly neither do I and it totally shows... I haven't decided if I'm going to keep going with this project after this year is done but we'll jump over that idea when 2014 comes rolling along since I'm taking 2013 off! I wonder what 365 anime things I could look at next time? If there will be a next time!
By the way if there are any school uniforms that I haven't done yet that you'd like to see me "cover" now is the time to tell me! There's only 66 left! If you are a blogger yourself and wish to write a post on a uniform that I haven't done yet do contact me! I'm totally opened to guest posts!
List of episodic stuff that will keep going "strong":
- Poyopoyo - I WAS up to date but when I realized I was reaching post #1000 I put it on the back burner again so this post could take the honourable spot. No anime makes me quite as happy as Poyo does for my anime cat needs. POYO FOREVER!
- Gakkatsu - I like thinking and talking about the strange questions that this show asks for some reason. It is also great that the subber for this show is as slow as I am when it comes to releases! <3 you 8C!
- Chibi Devi! - In the new year I plan on catching up with this show. I think I'll pick a month and try to do a post a day for it or something... How is it still going...? I like it alright but seriously now why?
- High Score - So short I have to finish it or I fail some kind of blogging thing I'm sure...
- Gon - I slacked on this one but I'm determined to give the little dinosaur some love. I'll be doing some manga posts for it too since I have acquired volumes 1-5!
- Wooser - Random and fun! (kinda hope it only goes on for a season though)
HEY JERK! WHAT ABOUT TORIKO! >.<
I don't want to make any more silly promises anymore when it comes to Toriko. I DO want to do something more with it blogging wise still but I'm really slow when it comes to keeping up with a 20 minute show blogging episodically apparently. Being so far behind on it doesn't help matters either. I do have a plan in place for some one off Toriko posts but I don't know when I'll get to it yet.
Super fun projects that chii loves to bits:
- Cooking With Oishii Anime - I plan on picking up the pace for these posts. I wanna get one out at least once a month. I wanted once a week but seriously now it's me we're talking about here. I'll have a yummy soup or 2 for you in the next few weeks and a muffin is planned for next week! Look forward to it!
- Anime Snack of the Week - This will re-start next year when I'm done those pesky uniform posts. I'll try harder to actually get one out each week too...
- Pokemon Workout - HOLY SHIT GUYS! After exactly 2 years I'm bringing this back! Post coming next week! SERIOUSLY!
So I've been tossing this idea around for a while since Digibro suggested I start reviewing or talking about them on here or whatever. Video games are another interest of mine so ehhh why not! Especially if a few people will actually take some interest. I for sure plan on covering the following franchises in "chii depth" at some point. I'm totally welcome to suggestions too!
- Final Fantasy
- Resident Evil
- Dark Cloud
- Silent Hill
- Dynasty Warriors and Friends
- Heroes of Might and Magic
- Assassin's Creed
- Mass Effect
- Lego Games
- THAT Games
- Mario Stuff
- Games that have anime (Valkyria Chronicles, Star Ocean, Devil May Cry, Persona, Ys, Disgaea, Pokemon, Hakuouki, .hack, Tales of... and so on)
- And of course a bunch of one title games that I don't care to list right now
- 12 Days of Christmas - Always super fun to write these and read everyone's too! Posts start December 14-25
- Not so Secret Santa - 7 lucky people were chosen at random yet again this year! Was it you? Reviews posted December 19-25
- Reverse Thieves Secret Santa - Hopefully I'll get 3 I haven't seen this time. Reviews posted December 23-25
- Anime-Planet's Secret Santa - Why not have one more anime to watch?! Review posted December 25 MAYBE!
- 2012 Anime - 4 posts of all anime that aired this year. Posts start December 28-31
Maybe I should do MAL's Secret Santa too but have that person give me a hentai! looooooooool
So umm yeah! Wooo 3 years and here's to still being around and doing stuff. Frequency of posting still may vary since my wrist issue has never really gone away and I don't think it'll ever go fully away at this point. Also since I plan on doing all this awesome stuff the blog might get a makeover sometime soon. Haven't fully decided what will change yet but suggestions are welcome for that too. Do let me know!
Love you guys!~ <3
I've figured out why Megumi is a total bitch. Her mother is one too! I think she ended up getting knocked up by the dude that is a total pussy and regrets it but stays with him to pretend she's in a happy family for her daughters sake. I assume! My made up version of events are way more interesting to me than what the truth is, whatever that is! The father is the hugest pushover ever but still hopelessly in love with the woman he knocked up. Whom just happens to be an actress, I believe, because she was trying to memorize lines and was bitching about being interrupted because he wanted a kiss.
I don't have much else to add about this episode honestly... I just really wish that dude in the table would appear more than just in the credits... I really want to know what the deal is with that dude because he is awesome. Also Megumi's parents are REALLY young looking and it kinda bothers me a little for some reason...
More kiddy shounen shows aired this fall that I didn't watch. Another season of Digimon Xros Wars, Battle Spirits, and Cross Fight B-Daman. I watched the Tamayura OVA when it came out last year and was bored to tears. Decided that it was best to start actually not watching shows I won't like and put Tamayura: Hitotose on my won't watch list. Sengoku Paradise: Kiwami I would have watched if I could find subs of it. Something tells me they won't show up for a long time if ever. I know it's about pretty boys and all but the episodes are 3 minutes long!
A lot of falls (still airing) shows might end up with a rating change (the 7-8 ones) but for now this is how they stand. I'm excited to see how much better Gundam Age can get for me. It's been quite fun so far. Bakuman 2 is going strong so far and I'm very happy that we can all look forward to a Bakuman 3 next fall! Ben-To, Persona 4, and Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere were a lot of fun to watch. I'm happy with how they went from me wondering if they would be good to being AMAZING. Persona 4 is continuing on into winter so there's more to look forward to of that.
Best Show of fall should be Last Exile: Fam but since it's still airing I'm going to award this honour to Fate/Zero. As said before I haven't played any of the games but I did watch Fate/stay night and enjoyed it a lot. So much that I even re-watched it before Zero aired so the bf could experience it. I can't wait for S2! What a mean cliffhanger to leave us with.
Worst Show of fall is of course Mashiro-Iro Symphony. Eroge. Harem. Yeah...
Here's my big list of Best to Worst shows of fall 2011:
- Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing (still airing) 10/10
- Fate/Zero 10/10
- Ben-To 10/10
- Bakuman 2 (still airing) 9/10
- Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere 9/10
- Hunter x Hunter (still airing) 9/10
- Guilty Crown (still airing) 8/10
- Kimi to Boku 8/10
- Un-Go 8/10
- Mirai Nikki (still airing) 8/10
- Persona 4 (still airing) 8/10
- Chihayafuru (still airing) 8/10
- Chibi Devi! (still airing) 8/10
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE (still airing) 7/10
- Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle (still airing) 7/10
- Working 2 7/10
- Squid Girl 2 7/10
- gdgd Fairies 6/10
- Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi 2 6/10
- High Score 5/10
- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai 5/10
- Morita-san wa Mukuchi 2 4/10
- Shakugan no Shana 3 (still airing) 4/10
- Maken-ki! 4/10
- C³ 3/10
- Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! 2/10
- Mashiro-Iro Symphony: The Color of Lovers 1/10
Surprise enjoyment: Guilty Crown simply because everyone else in the whole wide world likes to hate on it. How I'm not a hater with the haters is amazing honestly but I like the damn show! Kimi to Boku could have gone either way for me honestly. Something drew me into it though and it may or may not have to do with cats~ Can't wait for more come spring. Chihayafuru is super girly for me but this 'Karuta' game they play keeps me interested. I'm not fond of her or the game but I do like watching them play it.
Surprise fail: Honestly there were no anime that I found bad that I thought weren't going to be already. That just further proves how awesome the fall season of 2011 has been!
Honorable mentions: High Score & Chibi Devi! I'm actually blogging! Un-Go was everything that Shinrei Tantei Yakumo wanted to be. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai I wanted to like very much but deep down I knew it wouldn't be for me. It just drove me crazy with the 3 main characters being very unlikable as well. Phi Brain is the funnest shounen to sit back and enjoy... As long as you like puzzles... It helps when the very awesome tweets by @fathomlessblue are around to be read for it too!
This episode brings in some more new characters. Masamune's sister Emika and her strange flirty boyfriend Kyousuke.
Emika is a not so pleasant person. She makes her anger known to all. She has an issue with Masamune dating Megumi for some reason but they don't really venture into that during the episode. I don't blame her I suppose though cause Megumi is a pretty icky girl. But it's not like her brother is any better. This episode we actually get to see Emika's dark cruel side of constantly beating on Kyousuke. Not that he doesn't deserve it of course. Who on earth would tolerate a boyfriend who constantly cheats and flirts? Especially when it ends up happening right in front of her.
Emika has a cute friend (I like her hair and seemingly innocence) that just doesn't understand Emika's relationship with Kyousuke. All Emika ever does is beat on him anyway so she wonders just how they got together in the first place. Kyousuke way back in first year asked her out, she punched him and said if you get up under 5 seconds I'll date you. Instantly in 3 seconds he sprung up and they have been "happily" together ever since. Emika's friend is a little weirded out by this story and I would assume anyone who hears that story would be too. But well... They both seem happy. Kyousuke after all seems to be a masochist which is a good thing because he compliments Emika's sadistic side very well. I'll look forward to more episodes focusing on this couple.
Fujiwara Megumi is a giant bitch. And she gets away with acting like one because everyone thinks she's hot. She has a boyfriend, Masamune, that I would consider to be a perfect match for her because he is a giant asshole. They are both super vain and self absorbed. They treat everyone around them like shit but it's ok because they are both HOT!
Hot people get away with a lot. This is true in real life as well. I guess this show shall parody how hot people get away with everything and anything just because of the way they look. Probably making fun of shoujo here too since pretty people are in those stories a lot but this is taking it to a "bad girl/boy" extreme. I hope by the end of the series we get to see them getting what they deserve. A good swift kick in the ass. A good personality goes a lot better with being hot in my opinion, and these 2 certainly don't have it.
Gotta say the first episode didn't really sell me on the series but I really want to know more about this stuck in a table dude. He's the weirdest thing I've seen in anime in a while so I'll keep watching just for him. The ED to the episode is rather interesting. 30 seconds of figures of the 2 main characters floating around the screen with the awesome table man bouncing around too. I enjoy how the show looks because I enjoy strange shorts that are always different animation/look wise.