HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Which anime is that delicious dish from? Morita-san wa Mukuchi is just one of those run of the mill short episode anime that focuses on a bunch of girls being silly in school. Here is the glorious episode that this potato comes from! It is also a very cute episode on how I feel about baking too!
What is that delicious dish? SWEET POTATO!
How do I make that delicious dish?
The Sweet Potato:
- Set your oven to 400
- Select your sweet potato of choice (or any potato for that matter)
- Lovingly give it a bath (be sure to get any dirt off so get in those holes and crevasses good)
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it and any other spices you wish (tell the potato you want it to smell good)
- Tell your delicious one that you must now cut off one or both of its tips. (or if you like you can stab it with a fork a few times. The potato should understand why this needs to be done)
- Once the above deed is done you must now put the potato in the oven on a pan (tell it it is going to the sauna on the rocks for 45 minutes)
- After 45 minutes or until you can poke it so that a knife can easily slide in and out you can take the potato out of the oven
Get a plate and shove 2 candles in there! HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY CHII!!
If you have a picture of some yummy anime food you think I could re-create send a message or leave a comment. Which anime the picture is from would help me greatly along with the episode number it is featured in.
Morita-san wa Mukuchi is nothing more than a random comedy about a bunch of school girls.
I love uniforms where either a boy or girl could wear it and the only difference is the skirt or bow tie. This show is exactly like that. White shirts, blue bottoms, and a lovely blue jacket to match. Red bow ties for the girls, red ties for the boys!
Overall: Meh, sure.
More kiddy shounen shows aired this fall that I didn't watch. Another season of Digimon Xros Wars, Battle Spirits, and Cross Fight B-Daman. I watched the Tamayura OVA when it came out last year and was bored to tears. Decided that it was best to start actually not watching shows I won't like and put Tamayura: Hitotose on my won't watch list. Sengoku Paradise: Kiwami I would have watched if I could find subs of it. Something tells me they won't show up for a long time if ever. I know it's about pretty boys and all but the episodes are 3 minutes long!
A lot of falls (still airing) shows might end up with a rating change (the 7-8 ones) but for now this is how they stand. I'm excited to see how much better Gundam Age can get for me. It's been quite fun so far. Bakuman 2 is going strong so far and I'm very happy that we can all look forward to a Bakuman 3 next fall! Ben-To, Persona 4, and Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere were a lot of fun to watch. I'm happy with how they went from me wondering if they would be good to being AMAZING. Persona 4 is continuing on into winter so there's more to look forward to of that.
Best Show of fall should be Last Exile: Fam but since it's still airing I'm going to award this honour to Fate/Zero. As said before I haven't played any of the games but I did watch Fate/stay night and enjoyed it a lot. So much that I even re-watched it before Zero aired so the bf could experience it. I can't wait for S2! What a mean cliffhanger to leave us with.
Worst Show of fall is of course Mashiro-Iro Symphony. Eroge. Harem. Yeah...
Here's my big list of Best to Worst shows of fall 2011:
- Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing (still airing) 10/10
- Fate/Zero 10/10
- Ben-To 10/10
- Bakuman 2 (still airing) 9/10
- Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere 9/10
- Hunter x Hunter (still airing) 9/10
- Guilty Crown (still airing) 8/10
- Kimi to Boku 8/10
- Un-Go 8/10
- Mirai Nikki (still airing) 8/10
- Persona 4 (still airing) 8/10
- Chihayafuru (still airing) 8/10
- Chibi Devi! (still airing) 8/10
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE (still airing) 7/10
- Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle (still airing) 7/10
- Working 2 7/10
- Squid Girl 2 7/10
- gdgd Fairies 6/10
- Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi 2 6/10
- High Score 5/10
- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai 5/10
- Morita-san wa Mukuchi 2 4/10
- Shakugan no Shana 3 (still airing) 4/10
- Maken-ki! 4/10
- C³ 3/10
- Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! 2/10
- Mashiro-Iro Symphony: The Color of Lovers 1/10
Surprise enjoyment: Guilty Crown simply because everyone else in the whole wide world likes to hate on it. How I'm not a hater with the haters is amazing honestly but I like the damn show! Kimi to Boku could have gone either way for me honestly. Something drew me into it though and it may or may not have to do with cats~ Can't wait for more come spring. Chihayafuru is super girly for me but this 'Karuta' game they play keeps me interested. I'm not fond of her or the game but I do like watching them play it.
Surprise fail: Honestly there were no anime that I found bad that I thought weren't going to be already. That just further proves how awesome the fall season of 2011 has been!
Honorable mentions: High Score & Chibi Devi! I'm actually blogging! Un-Go was everything that Shinrei Tantei Yakumo wanted to be. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai I wanted to like very much but deep down I knew it wouldn't be for me. It just drove me crazy with the 3 main characters being very unlikable as well. Phi Brain is the funnest shounen to sit back and enjoy... As long as you like puzzles... It helps when the very awesome tweets by @fathomlessblue are around to be read for it too!
Summer anime was another full plate with 27 shows. I watched 26 of them because MonHun Nikki Girigiri Airu Mura G was a S2 to a show that only had 3 episodes subbed from its S1. Someday I hope they'll appear. Kinda like how I'm still waiting for more Gag Manga Biyori. I always feel quite accomplished when I can load up Anime-Planets seasonal anime screen and view everything marked as watched~
Ro-Kyu-Bu is easily the worst show I have watched all year long. While Onii-chan from winter was terrible indeed, it didn't fill me with nearly as much rage as Ro-Kyu-Bu did when I forced myself to sit through each and every episode. It's not even that the show is about lolibasketball. It's more the way it looks... Reminds me of CLANNAD! >.<
Worst Show of summer is aside from Ro-Kyu-Bu because that's the worst anime to air this year, would be Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi. Did anyone seriously even like this show? So bad.
Here's my big list of Best to Worst shows of summer 2011:
- Nyanpire 10/10
- Natsume Yuujinchou 3 10/10
- Bunny Drop 9/10
- Blade 8/10
- No. 6 8/10
- Dantalian no Shoka 8/10
- Yuru Yuri 8/10
- R-15 8/10
- Kamisama no Memo-chou 8/10
- Nekogami Yaoyorozu 8/10
- Baka to Test to Shoukanju 2 8/10
- Nurarihyon no Mago 2 7/10
- Mawaru Penguin Drum 7/10
- Kamisama Dolls 7/10
- Manyuu Hiken-chou 7/10
- Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise!! 6/10
- Ikoku Meiro no Croisée 6/10
- Sacred Seven 6/10
- Blood-C 5/10
- Mayo Chiki 5/10
- Double-J 5/10
- The [email protected] 4/10
- Morita-san wa Mukuchi 4/10
- Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000% 3/10
- Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi 2/10
- Ro-Kyu-Bu 1/10
Surprise enjoyment: R-15, Manyuu Hiken-chou, & Nekogami Yaoyorozu all did something weird for me in a good way. Most people didn't enjoy these shows but I found myself hooked. Anime about porn writers, cat Gods, and AMAZING boobs are fun things for anime to look at when your only goal is to have fun.
Surprise fail: I actually had serious hopes that Twin Angel would be good. The ova was so why couldn't the series be? ;__; Even though I gave Baka to Test to Shoukanju 2 a high rating I was still pretty disappointed with it like most people were. They should have kept to what they were doing right from S1, although honestly S2 isn't as bad as people make it out to be.