For one of my Anime-Planet Secret Santa anime choices I was given this lovely strange ova treat. I'm pretty impressed with my Santa for finding this "gem" that I haven't seen yet... Not too sure if I'm happy I saw this though...
- Very random
- Makes fun of mecha series
- Onii-chan can do it dance
- Mecha horse
- Space cows
- Very random
- Ugly as sin character designs
- Scary "normal" horse
- Pulls random shit out of no where
- Goes no where
Why chii thinks you should watch it
This OVA was created in commemoration of Tatsunoko Productions 50th anniversary. Clearly to make fun of all the other mecha series they have done. If like me, you like strange random ova's that are short this is for you. Cow aliens coming to Earth for who knows what reason should be good enough to draw you in but I'll tell you a little more. A boy of course is the only one that can save the Earth, so says a Gundam Haro like ball with a mecha HORSE! Luck is the best way to defeat these cows and powers the horse. This of course is done by using one of those ball machines that we always see in anime where if you get a gold ball or any colour other than white you win a cruise or a trip to a hot spring or something fun! If all that wasn't WTF enough for you the boy gets to wear a power suit while he goes for the gold but he must stay positive or else the suit will disappear and he will be butt naked... It happens a lot... When a loosing ball comes out these strange little beings emerge and fight but don't do so well. They are like pawns I guess? The winning ball beings aren't much better looks wise but at least they are powerful and can defeat the cow foes! Will those pesky cows try to invade again?? Maybe we'll find out in another 50 years...
Further reaction to this OVA:
Yup been a while yet again but oh well... Gaming kept me busy!
So I was going to not watch the winter anime till they all finished but wanting to get taking the screens to put up on Anime-Planet over with as soon as possibly lead me to picking everything up when all their episode 4's came out. Hockey started up again too which for some reason meant in my mind that I should watch the anime because I won't be gaming? I don't understand my thought process sometimes! Made sense at the time... I already chatted about all the shorts that are airing and some S2's HERE so check that out if you want. The only update from that post I have to talk about is that very day Line Offline Salaryman actually appeared with subs, turns out it is a pretty cute show that I enjoy greatly. Office workers doing office worker things! There's a bunny, cat, and bear "people" that work there too! Beast Saga has gotten off to a start too which is surprising. Only one episode of that is out so far but I found it to be decently entertaining so I'm looking forward to more episodes appearing.
Alright I'll start with all the winter shows thoughts I have then dive into the random stuff I've watched so far this year. I'll order the winter shows from favourite to not so favourite.
- Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - There's a lot more to this anime than the BOOBS that a lot of people only talk about for some reason. I don't understand why people do this honestly. Sure it is one little fanservice part. Then again the show that this is most like, Spice and Wolf, had the same deal going on with a naked wolf girl running around from time to time. So shut it because this anime is so much more than boobs and anyone that watches past episode 1 should agree. Looking at a war between humans and demons, 2 special people end up becoming really close and work together to end the war in a peaceful way that won't destroy the lively hood of their worlds. I really like the 2 main characters and I think I should try and write a review about it when it is finished to get all my thoughts out on it because this small paragraph really sucks.
- Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? AKA Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They? - Holy crap long titles are long -__- Anyway this was on my radar for being good and I like it when things that I want to be good turn out good. I really like the characters and look forward to watching it weekly.
- GJ-bu - Funnier than I expected. It is the kind of random slice of school life comedy I enjoy greatly. Love all the characters especially the cat girl and her meat bones! Too awesome.
- Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman - Old timey Japan Lupin style. Enough said. Entertaining and has an awesome dog in it.
- Cuticle Tantei Inaba - This is like Milky Holmes but way more funny so it is more like Azazel-san instead. I'm not sure why I'm enjoying this honestly... Probably the randomness.
- Tamako Market - Holy shit guys... This is a KyoAni show that I'm actually enjoying more than just a "passable" mark! This hasn't happened since Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and The Second Raid! I think this show is why I had a dream of making mochi last night and now I'm on a mission to bring you guys some Cooking With Oishii Anime mochi posts! My only complaint is that I wish it didn't have that typical look KyoAni moved towards with K-On. Also that bird is fucking hilarious!
- Vividred Operation - Yeah, yeah there's butts in this. But (hehe) there's so much more too. This is the kind of stupid show I have no expectations for at all and end up enjoying greatly. I mean there's some kind of attack going on, the girls have to transform a-la-magical-girl and then kick ass. What's not to like?
- Dokidoki! Pretty Cure - I have this tentatively in my lower half for winter because only one episode has come out so far. It was actually a pretty good episode but I always wait a bit before trying to rate a Pretty Cure show. So far I definitely can say that I like it more than Smile but not by much at the moment. [email protected]'s VA being a baddie in this one!
- [email protected] - Lots of talking about nothing... One of the few anime where the bro likes the sis that actually creeps me out.
- Amnesia - I only have one thing nice to say about this anime... Those eyes are PRETTY! I really hate the main chick...
- Senran Kagura - A bunch of boobed girls are going to school to become ninja's. Pretty typical fanservice type of show. I do however really like their teachers, especially Kiriya.
- Kotoura-san - I love, love, LOVE telepathy to death. I'm seriously obsessed with it. So when an anime ends up having this come up it always interests me. Too bad most of the time the show ends up being terrible. This is no exception to that rule... I will keep watching it though because of the telepathy laughs to be had in this boring school life show.
- Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru - NO!
OTHER ANIME SO FAR THIS YEAR
- Nekomonogatari (Black) - Lots more talking about nothing.
- Tokyo Loop - Bunch of shorts all patched together to form this movie. Something like 16 artists helped create this fun collection of short works. Check it out if you like strange visuals and art house pieces.
- Mameshiba - Had to re-watch this because a batch with all of them came out. I LOVE BEAN DOGS!
- Koi-ken! Watashi-tachi Anime ni Nacchatta! - ehhh more shorts of idol culture. Pretty boring
- Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki AKA The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - I watched this sure but can't really remember what it is about other that fantasy setting. Yup one of those bore you to death fantasy shows. I remember it looking pretty good though.
- Magic Tree House - Round Cow says it best. You should watch it!
- Houkago Midnighters AKA After School Midnighters - Not bad but not good. Very clearly made for kids yet there's some scenes in it that I think most parents over here would not approve of!
- Memories Off - So this shitty ova series has 4 ova's to it. First 2 are 3 painful episodes long, the 3rd one has 4 more painful episodes and then we finish off with the 4th one being one "movie" episode. Sometimes I think I hate myself watching "romantic" garbage like this...
- Zettai Karen Children - I'm still getting through this one but I've seen 10 episodes so far. It is mostly comedy with some random missions tossed in there for our psychic power welding girls.
- Bokura ga Ita - I might actually have a review coming of this... I hated it SO MUCH I don't even want to rant anymore about it at the moment... I very much so hate most shoujo shows of this nature...
- Key the Metal Idol - Finally finished this one after a month of trying. It was a long ride and it was one of the anime that my Secret Santa gave me. I'm glad I didn't try to blow through it to write a review for it because honestly I dunno where I would have started. I still don't. It is very interesting, disturbing, boring, and wtf all at once. I know I really enjoyed it so all of that was a good thing about it!
Till next time folks~
Its been a busy summer for me life life wise and anime wise too I guess even though I feel like I barely watched anything even though the list below tells me otherwise... With summer ending things always calm down a lot around here so I start to "focus more" on the blog. I started planning my December posting schedule because that's always a busy month with 12 moments and various secret santa's. I'm looking forward to it a lot this year actually for some reason. Maybe because it actually makes me feel like I'm part of the aniblogsphere all over again or something. Oh shit that reminds me that my 3 year blogavasary is coming up... Anyway I put up a new poll a few weeks ago wondering what anime projects my readers are wanting to see more of. I'm proud to say I'm almost caught up with Poyo episodic postings which I didn't include on the poll because I'm doing that whether people like it or not! I hope to be caught up by the end of next week on them actually. Not that anyone particularly cares about these posts other than me and a select few of my readers, you know who you are <3. Anyway the poll tells me to start doing more Cooking with Oishii Anime posts. Which I'm happy to say I put one out last week and I'm in the progress of doing 2 more very soon so look forward to those.
I've started thinking about posting more about not so anime things on here too but I'm not so sure if want to do that on this blog or if I should be creating a new chii blog of sorts for all my non anime stuff. Because yes believe it or not I don't spend EVERY waking moment watching anime even though I'm sure most of you would still beg to differ. This idea came to mind when I did that 5 questions and answers thing. People have suggested that maybe I should just get a Tumblr for these things but that feels gross and lazy (even though lazy is rather perfect for me) to me for some reason. I also find that the majority of Tumblr's are a real pain in the ass to navigate and that's why I barely follow anyone on Tumblr. Anyway yeah this is still thinking in progress but I think it'll be great old fun since I have a boatload of ideas and strange shit just floating around in my head already why not make a blog about it! Anywho onto anime because that's what matters on this here bloggy!
- Cobra 2010 - I'm sad that I have no more Cobra to look forward to... Such a great series. It's everything I love about super sci-fi adventures.
- Ergo Proxy - I don't love it, I don't hate it. It lies somewhere in the middle the same way I feel about a few other shows that had a lot of great moments but too many issues for me at the same time. I'll probably never be able to say which side I lean towards with them but somehow I think this is positive.
- Fairy Musketeers Akazukin - If you liked Princess Tutu but wanted a more girly version of it this is a perfect fit.
- Kurogane Communication - Hidden treasure even if the ending is a little strange. You should watch it.
- Zaizen Jotaro - "Da Bomb" ...
- Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo - I think I'm going to muster up the strength to write a full on review of this show sometime. There is a lot to be said about it's great idea but poor execution.
- Panzer World Galient - So one morning during the summer after a night of hefty drinking and everyone else around me wandered off to sleep I was left wide awake. So I asked twitter what show I should watch RIGHT THAT INSTANT. They choose this and I gotta say it was one of the best old fantasy mecha anime I'd ever seen. Such great fun! Great OP too XD
- Android Ana MAICO 2010 - So 90s.
- Shouwa Monogatari - So glad this finally got subbed all the way through... Now if only Hyouge Mono would get finished up...
- Fist of the North Star - I finally started this because one of our friends that stayed for a week and a half wanted to watch the movie. But I was like screw that I have something better than that movie and we managed to get through 25 episodes or so always while eating. I still plan on blogging this for sure! I also just got the ps3 video game Ken's Rage too which so far has been a hoot!
- Lupin III S2 - I feel like I've been watching Lupin forever at this point. And honestly I have... I know it's been about 2 years since I started the series but it's slowly coming to an end with just under 80 episodes left to watch of the entire franchise.
- Yes Pretty Cure - I'm almost done S1 and I've been absolutely LOVING every moment of it. I think it might end up being my #2 favourite pretty cure series behind Suite but I'll wait till I finish it all off before claiming that to be 100% true.
MOVIES & OVA's
- The Glass Rabbit - Another WWII story.
- Starship Troopers: Invasion - Everything I wanted it to be and more!
- Hells - Landon says it best. (we're probably the only 2 people to have watched this movie...)
- Dragon Age - Suddenly I don't want to try playing the game anymore even though I own it...
- Elysium - I knew this was going to be terrible but I had been waiting YEARS to watch the terribleness!
- Happy Birthday Inochi Kagayaku Toki - Don't bully!
- 5-tou ni Naritai - Even if you have a disability you should still try to make the most out of life. Impending Diary post coming.
- Pattenrai - Really nice historical flick about bringing water to Taiwan.
- Towa no Quon - I'm not sure why more people haven't been talking about this one honestly. Then again I think I hold these movie series compilations on a higher pedestal than everyone else. It was everything I wanted and more honestly from an hour long 6 movie series. Had a few flaws towards the end and in the middle but I signed up for a good time and boy oh boy that's what I got. Give me special people with super powers doing awesome things ANYDAY!
I'll leave the mass sum up of summer for later so I'll just say a word or 2 about what stood out to me here. I marathoned the majority of these shows at the end of summer. Some still have one episode to go still but that's ok. The only 2 I haven't started yet is Campione and Kokoro Connect... For some reason I just can't bring myself to watch them... Campione I could care less about either way honestly but Kokoro Connect I'm dreading with all my bones. I can't explain why, I just am... Muv-Luv and Sword Art Online are continuing on into the fall and I'm happy about this. These are 2 shows that almost everyone likes to complain about but I'm happier than a fat kid with cake watching and enjoying these 2 greatly. Horizon is another one people love to hate on but not me! Horizon is so gooood~ Binbougami ga and Joshiraku I expected not to like but I actually REALLY like them a lot. Summer seems to have set me up for a lot of good comedy shows for some reason, not that I'm complaining. And I'll throw in that Tari Tari was not as dreadful as I thought it was going to be. The beginning epsiodes were lame as hell but the end ones completely saved it. So yeah I'll leave blabbering on about the whole summer season for my big wrap up in December.
Here's to looking forward to another season worth of anime. Wooo Fall.
The time has come yet again for an anime milestone according to my Anime-Planet profile. Soon I will be reaching 3000 total watched. And by soon I mean as soon as I get off my ass and marathon the last LotgH ova I have to watch being, Legend of the Galactic Heroes: A Hundred Billion Stars, A Hundred Billion Lights. I WILL SIT DOWN AND MARATHON THIS BEFORE THE WEEKEND! I can't wait to finally have watched everything from my favourite anime of all time! I made Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Spiral Labyrinth my 2000th anime a year and a bit ago... Thinking that I've watched 1000 anime since then is mind boggling but when anime sites insist on listing shorts, music videos, picture dramas, and other silly stuff that probably shouldn't have a single entry there's not much I can do! I guess I could not mark them as watched but well if the option is there take it!
Looking at the VERY incomplete list I made of all these things I feel don't need their own entries it's clear that a lot of stuff gets added for the sake of "completion". There are other reasons why these kind of things started to get added to AP but I won't get into that right now... All I gotta say it it's kinda stupid and it makes it look like I've watched a whole lot more than I really have. But to be fair I suppose a lot of the "shorts" I have on my list are worthy of being there. Either way it's still like I've completed 2000 anime with a whole lot of extras! Someday I'll make more lists to see just what the exact number would be if I don't include stuff I don't think should bother counting. Not that anyone but me cares about such a thing.
All in all maybe I'm just trying to justify all the time I've spent watching anime to not make myself feel as strange about reaching such a number... YAY? Onto some other fun stuff now~
- Fresh Pretty Cure - Confirmed that is my second least favourite Pretty Cure. Nothing can honestly top the hatred I have for Splash... I still have to watch Yes but from what I've seen of it so far it can't top the dislike I have for Fresh!
- Yoiko - This is basically porn for people who like little girls but wish they had a mature body so it doesn't "look" bad. It's basically like Recorder to Randoseru but WAY more perverted since you get to see "little" girl boobs EVERY EPISODE!
- Space Adventure Cobra - Why can't we have shows like this anymore? I still have to watch the 2010 version but I'm positive it won't disappoint me. Cobra has become one of my favourite anime ever because it has so much I completely love. Especially since the SPACE isn't a lie from the title! Cobra himself is one awesome dude that has tonnes of sexy bitches surrounding him! So awesome!
- Mainichi Kaasan - I'm still not finished this show. It's got 142 episodes and I'm only halfway through still. But I gotta say its found its way into my heart. There's absolutely nothing special about it. It's about a mom who writes manga and has 2 kids. We go through their daily life and that's it! Some episodes can be boring but in each episode there's short stories so it doesn't take long for something new to come along if one of the segments is lame. My favourite thing about the show are these spirits that visit the mom giving her "tips" on parenting. They have an awesome song that gets stuck in my head for hours when they appear too! XD
MOVIES & OVA's
- Lupin III - Specials 16-23 (minus the Detective Conan crossover since I already watched that one a while ago) were watched. So happy I've now seen them all. I made a list of them all favourite to least. I didn't hate sitting through any of them though which is a very good thing. The newest one being, Special 23: Blood Seal - The Eternal Mermaid, ended up being my favourite. It just has so much awesomeness that makes Lupin Lupin to me, I enjoyed it throughly.
- Mardock Scramble - Finally got around to this first movie. It's interesting I'll give it that much. It really reminds me of an updated version of Kite but with the futuristic setting from Ghost in the Shell.
- A shit load of Shorts - I'm a huge fan of shorts like I said above. I watched a lot of them over the last little while but I'm sad to say that none really stood out except for THIS!
Still going strong watching everything at this point. I'm ready for a few of the series to be over and done with but here's a small highlight on what I'm really enjoying right now that you don't already know about.
- Mysterious Girlfriend X - This started off with a 8/10 score. It since has jumped to a perfect 10. I've enjoyed every single episode so much and it's quickly turning into one of my favourite romantic comedies!
- Ginga e Kickoff - I don't understand how this kiddy show is SO FREAKING GOOD. It has no right to be but here we are. It's honestly way better than the other soccer anime airing along side it. More people need to watch this awesome show.
- Fairy Tail - I've finally caught up with like 20 episodes or whatever I had stalk piled. I won't spew a bunch of stuff about it here but I gotta say that I love time skips!
- Kingdom - This show I didn't expect anyone to pick it up to sub. These kind of Chinese stories tend to get no love but to my surprise 2 groups (as far as I know) have picked it up. I was so happy when I discovered this. The first episode was a long one at 50 minutes and it ended on a great cliffhanger that has me BEGGING for more. I'm going to look forward to this show each and every week, or whenever episodes happen to get subbed of it! My only issue with it is that some weird CG kicks in now and then and takes the flow away from what's going on but I'll forgive it for that!
After an insane spring of watching every anime airing I've decided to do what I did with winter and not watch everything while it airs this summer and marathon them after they are finished. I'm just going to watch S2's of shows and I have made an exception for 2 new shows. The other noitaminA show Natsuyuki Rendezvous (lol spooky flowers) and the oh so awesome Oda Nobuna no Yabou (lol more Oda Nobunaga silliness I can't resist!)
List of season 2's+: Hakuouki (WHY... But... Bishies...) Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere (I'm probably the only one SUPER pumped for the conclusion) Dog Days (I'm not sure why there's a S2 of this but S1 was fun enough. Dog girls is a nice change from cat girls!) Moyashimon (We'll brew YOU!) Rinne no Lagrange (I still have to watch S1 from winter! But I'll be doing that in time for S2 to start airing for sure) Yuru Yuri (Yay girls~)
Diving back into anime for the Spring season was an obvious choice for me since Spring and Fall always hold the most potential for anime awesomeness. Along with watching every single anime airing, I started my Cooking With Oishii Anime series. I think it's going pretty well so far and I hope people are as entertained by it as I am. I love cooking and I'm rather glad I got back into it this way. Joining 2 passions is always a good thing.
Sai Mecha has started and I plan on posting all my votes on here since I love ma mecha. I enjoy this mecha battle royal very much because of all the hilarity that comes out of all mecha fans that take part! I gotta thank ExecutiveOtaku once again because this was the best idea ever. He also sent me a bunch of DINOSAURS! Which are totally awesome and arrived today. I'm going to do something fun bloggy wise with them soon.
There's been quite a lot of drama over at the Aniblog Tourney and honestly it's rather gross. I had a lot of fun the first time around but this time it's just pathetic. I had a really cute and hilarious post scheduled for my next round in it (cause ya I somehow made it to the 2nd round much to a lot of people's dismay I'm sure...) But I'm not even going to bother posting it now. If I'm just going to get called a "beggar" (because NO ONE ELSE was telling people to vote for them NOPE!) and get called a terrible person because I can't stand certain popular anime. Ohhh whatever internet! LOL It's not like I blog for YOU! I blog for ME. And I'll keep blogging and doing what I please even among the haters. ^___^ Gotta thank Digiboy for cheering me up over this silliness! COME ON EVERY PONY SMILE SMILE SMILE! FILL MY HEART UP WITH SUNSHINE SUNSHINE!
Anyway onto anime! The Toriko x One Piece Crossover 2 aired and it was awesome! I'm fully caught up on Toriko since my last Tuesday Tally post and I gotta say it's just gotten better and better. I love Toriko's relationship with Komatsu! It has been an amazing ride. Komatsu I really didn't like at first but he's grown on me a great deal and he's a great passionate character. I can't wait to see what more greatness Toriko has planned for us.
I finally got around to finishing off almost all the Winter 2012 anime. I put Rinne no Lagrange on hold for now since I think watching it right before the other half of it airs during this summer would be best. I might even re-watch the first season of Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere since it's S2 is also airing during the summer. I re-started Mouretsu Pirates and I still don't like it which just pisses me off at this point. I'm still going strong on Poyopoyo of course. Gotta love that round cat! I started The Knight in the Area which is a soccer anime. I'm not to fond of it honestly and am instead hilariously enough enjoying springs soccer anime Ginga e Kickoff slightly more.
- Another - *snorts*
- Ano Natsu de Matteru - I actually really enjoyed this one. Too bad it took 6 episodes for me to really get into it. I feel there was a little lost potential in the beginning but I was rewarded with a pretty awesome ending. I love aliens~
- Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai - Reminded me a lot of Kodomo no Jikan... Might be because I watched that too recently.
- Baby, Please Kill Me - Holy crap this show was SO annoying. I have no idea how I marathoned this. If I never hear the words "Kill me Baby" ever again I'll be content. That normal school girl was the most annoying girl ever.
- Black Rock Shooter - Meh.
- High School DxD - I now know what the DxD stands for... -_-
- Inu x Boku SS - The character that turned into a scroll was awesome. I really enjoyed this one even if it felt like a typical show very clearly aimed at girls.
- Nisemonogatari - Like the first series it was pretty. That's as far as I go interest wise. This one had that oh so famous toothbrush scene that had everyone talking about it. I just gotta say it was gross but probably not for the same reasons as everyone else. I hate anything that has to do with teeth so it just made me feel awkward and queasy while trying to watch it.
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear - Oh wow what can I say about this. It wasn't that great but it wasn't too terrible either. It felt like something I just couldn't pull my attention away from even if it was a huge mash up of so many different anime. They should have just focused on mimicking one or 2 and made it great instead of who knows how many and just making a hilarious fool of its self.
- Aquarion - I watched the first Aquarion series because I wanted to start Evol as soon as possible because everyone has been freaking out over it the entire time it has been airing. And honestly I can see why. It takes everything from the first series and makes it COMPLETELY better. LET ME FILL YOUR HOLE!
- Potemayo - CUTE!
- Kodomo no Jikan ALL - If you ignore all the gross pervy stuff there's actually a pretty darn good show lurking underneath.
- Don Dracula - Old silly short series about vampire daddy and his vampire daughter. Great for some laughs especially if you enjoy Tezuka's silly humour.
- Negima ALL - First series was alright. I found that I really enjoyed the music and sound effects a lot which is kind of hilarious to me. The second series took all those awesome noises away and just left me with the characters. It was an alright watch too honestly save for the ferret thing. That little guy was made to be way more obnoxious the second time around. The ova's were silly fun and the movie was actually pretty awesome and gave the series an alright closure in my opinion.
- Shining Tears X Wind - Only watched this because it's like the unofficial prequel to the currently airing Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan. It wasn't a bad watch but it felt like any other typical fantasy show.
- Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger - NEED MORE.
- School Rumble 2 - More of the same hilarity that S1 brought. I somehow feel like there should be more!
- Ace wo Nerae - I'm half way through this writing this post and will probably be finished it later today. I watched the movie first and I gotta say it's delivering pretty much the same way. Gotta love that really old shoujo! It just has this perfect class that newer shoujo just can't get right.
MOVIES & OVA's
- Minori Scramble - Do you like PENGUINS?! Watch this adorable cute ova even if you don't!
- Eiji - Yet another fun and short ova about boxing. Good for a quick watch.
- Cipher - HOLY SHIT BALLS! I have no freaking clue wtf this strange ass ova was about and I don't think I could try and explain it. You just gotta see it for yourself if you love to torture yourself watching old shitty anime.
- Un-Go - This was awesome because it felt like I was still watching the series. A delightful 2 parter somewhere in the middle of it all. Very fun and you need to check it out if you haven't already and love this show.
- Lupin Special 14 - Yet another retelling of the beginning of it all. Very fun in the typical Lupin fashion.
- Gon - DINOSAUR ASS KICKING... Yeah more on this very soon.
- Space Brothers - SPACE ASS KICKING... Again more on this very soon... Hopefully!
- Folktales from Japan - This show is full of amazing one off stories. We get 3 random tales each episode. This anime is lovely and everyone should really give it a chance.
- Shirokuma Café - HOLY SHIT! ANIMALS KICK ASS... Totally more on this soon! PANDA SERVICE! Oh yeah! My good friend is totally writing something awesome for each episode which I totally encouraged! XD