haha how can I even be making this post now when I haven't done squat since April right? Well the answer is that I plan on returning to blogging about anime. I doubt I'll be posting more than I usually did but it won't be a huge 6 months of nothing in between posts either. This year since April has honestly been quite busy for me that I'll be laying out more in detail when 12 Days comes rolling around so look forward to that if you remotely care about what I've been up to all year. 😛
- 12 Days of Christmas - Always super fun to write these and read everyone's too! Posts start December 14-25
- Not so Secret Santa - 7 lucky people were chosen at random yet again this year! Was it you? Reviews posted December 19-25
- Reverse Thieves Secret Santa - Hopefully I'll get 3 I haven't seen and no GITS! Reviews posted December 23-25
- Anime-Planet's Secret Santa - Why not have one more anime to watch?! Review posted December 25
- 2012 Anime - 4 posts of all anime that aired this year. Posts start December 28-31 If I can manage to watch everything still that is... I have like 50 shows to get through 😐
That's the list of the upcoming things I plan on doing for sure this year listed above. My plans for next year include:
- Bringing back the 365 Days Project?
- Catching up with Chibi Devi LOL
- More Wooser!
- More Cooking posts! I hope to have a few done for this holiday season too 🙂
- Keeping up with Pokemon Workout! I workout but I'm so bad at getting these episodic posts up!
- Blog Redesign!!!
- More independent thoughts on anime posts
- HIMITSU STUFF! 😮
Regarding the 365 Days Project. I'm still having a hard time figuring out what I want it to be for next year. I was thinking of going back to anime characters since I was actually more interested in posting those than that stupid uniform idea of mine haha. But someone suggested I do Anime Mascots as well. I've been toying around with the idea and I just can't choose. If there's one in particular you'd like to see I'd love to hear from you in the comments! If you have an even better suggestion I'm all ears too. I've thought up doing Gundam Characters, Mecha of Anime, Pretty Cure Baddies, Cliche Anime Episodes, Awesome Anime Chicks, Awesome Anime Dudes (though these 2 can honestly go under being plain old anime characters if I choose), OP's/ED's, Magical Girls, and that's about as far as my brainstorming takes me at the moment.
So yeah dunno what else to really say here.... 4 years hahahahahh....
Good to be back from my little break~
Fall is just finishing up at this point. Battle Spirits and a few other kiddy shows weren't watched. I didn't touch the latest season of To Love-Ru due to not having seen any of the rest. I decided NOT to touch Little Busters and Hidamari Sketch to save myself some sanity. I knew I wouldn't enjoy these so why keep going with something I know I'll hate! CHII IS LEARNING!
Gintama started up again but we only got a few new episodes to sink out teeth into. They were great episodes too! I wish we got more but we will be getting some come January sometime so at least there's that to look forward to. I find it interesting that they are airing re-runs in the meantime! Initial D Fifth Stage started and it is as good as ever. So nice to see more of this show being animated! A few other specials were aired but have stalled so I won't bother talking about them too much since they didn't leave an impression on me. A show that looked cute Haitai Nanafa aired but never got any subs along with another cute one by the name of Picchipichi. I will watch these if they ever surface.
Best Show of fall is Shin Sekai Yori hands down. I can't wait for more! I'd make the top anime Chiisan Oji-san but that's a pretty short show that no one else has heard of anyway. Check it out, it is about a little old man!
Worst Show of fall is Seitokai no Ichizon 2. Yup it still sucks. But it feels like a cop-out making it the worst show of fall since no one watched it. So I'll make Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo the "winner" for the title.
Here's my big list of Best to Worst shows of fall 2012:
- Shin Sekai Yori / From the New World (still airing) 10/10
- Chiisana Oji-san 10/10
- Psycho-pass (still airing) 9/10
- Jormungand 2 9/10
- Bakuman (still airing) 9/10
- Wooser no Sono Higurashi 9/10
- K 8/10
- Zetsuen no Tempest: The Civilization Blaster (still airing) 8/10
- Kamisama Hajimemashita 8/10
- Ixion Saga: Dimension Transfer (still airing) 7/10
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (still airing) 7/10
- Btooom! 7/10
- Busou Shinki 7/10
- Butt-Biting Insect / Oshiri Kajiri Mushi (still airing) 7/10
- Magi (still airing) 7/10
- Hayate the Combat Butler 3 6/10
- Hiiro no Kakera 6/10
- Lychee DE Light Club 6/10
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (still airing) 6/10
- Suki-tte Ii na yo. / Say "I love you". 6/10
- Medaka Box 2 5/10
- Robotics;Notes (still airing) 5/10
- Code:Breaker 5/10
- Girls und Panzer 5/10
- Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter (still airing) 5/10
- Aikatsu! (still airing) 4/10
- Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! / Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! 4/10
- Teekyuu 4/10
- Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun / My Little Monster 3/10
- Seitokai no Ichizon 2 2/10
- Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo 2/10
Surprise enjoyment: Busou Shinki was a lovely surprise since it's ova kinda sucked. Btooom started off kinda lame but got better then the ending happened... I'd still say that I enjoyed the show overall though. Girls und Panzer TANKS! That's about it... Wooser no Sono Higurashi I ended up liking a whole lot more than I though I would. Probably because I blogged it. I didn't get a lot of what was going on but that's ok because it was pure randomness!
Surprise fail: Code:Breaker kinda took me by surprise by how much it sucked bawls. Robotics;Notes has let me down but it's not really too much of a surprise. I can't decide if I like or hate the otaku chick...
Honorable mentions: Suki-tte Ii na yo. actually turned out to be a pretty decent show after the first few episodes but still pretty forgettable too. Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo keeps on being entertaining. I'm not sure how it keeps happening! Medaka Box 2 as the same score as season 1 but I enjoyed this season slightly more than the first one. I kinda hope we get more of it. Zetsuen no Tempest has a lot of talking but it just happens to be the kind of talking I like a lot. Can't wait to see where this one goes.
Wooo more mecha Wooser.... -________- yeah I'm tired of this gag already.
But the girls turning into magical girls to defeat mecha Wooser was quite something. Too bad we only got to see one transformation because that transformation was SO AWESOME! Animation budgets suck sometimes.
GO RIN RIN RIN AND REN REN REN!!!
After mecha Wooser is defeated we get a small cut with everyone walking in the rain. They find a turtle and snail and wonder about their relationship for some reason. LOL! Then they wish to take a break from all the walking to get out of the rain. Understandable because walking in the rain does take up a lot of energy if you are trying to stay dry. Must be all that hard work of holding up an umbrella!
Wooser suddenly rants that adults always say they are going to take breaks but never really do. I'm not sure what he's getting at here but in a way this is true. You really don't rest or break unless you are sleeping! Even then that's debatable.
Ok these spoof intro's that Wooser does before the OP have become my favourite part of this show. Aside from trying to figure out what a Wooser is of course. I know he's a giant pervert that's about it!
Wooser rambles on about superheroes and secret societies for a bit which should have interested me but it didn't. I did enjoy those 2 awesome Wooser inspired signs though.
A Wooser meal is important. Especially a BBQ! Thinking about it just makes my mouth water right now... Especially for some Yakiniku! OH DELICIOUS MEAT!
Lazy weekends are what the working man looks forward to. Or the school kid! I'm not in either of these groups but unlike Wooser I kinda do feel bad about doing nothing all day... One day I'll be back out there! One day...
Can't have an episode of Wooser without talking about one of his fetishes now can we? School uniforms is what BEAM WOOSER needs! Who better to defeat BEAM WOOSER than a mecha called WOOSER BUSTER! Stay tuned next week to see if BEAM WOOSER is defeated! Maybe?